A black pullover inspired by volcanic glass and in support of projects to reduce carbon emissions.
PICK A COLOR, ANY COLOR: OBSIDIAN
FREE SHIPPING & EXCHANGES
LOW IMPACT HEMP FLEECE
A versatile pullover built to keep you in your element all year long. Comfort of a hoodie, performance of a jacket.
- Stretchy, natural performance fleece
- Adapts from 45° to 70° (F)
- Water-repelling upper
- Standup collar
- Signature sunglasses holder
- Zip-closure pockets and utility pouch
- 96% biodegradable hemp/organic cotton fleece
- 90% recycled polyester woven fabric
- Chemical-free water repellence
- Bluesign certified low-impact dyes
Ethically crafted in Los Angeles
Built from 96% biodegradable thermoregulating hemp performance fleece. Soft on the skin, light on the planet.
WATER REPELLING UPPER
RAIN RAIN GO AWAY
Water repelling recycled woven upper to keep you protected from the elements. No more raining on your parade.
SIGNATURE SUNGLASSES HOLDER
NO SHADES LEFT BEHIND
Our signature innovative, low-profile loop keeps your shades high and tight.
STAND FOR THE PLANET
We do all we can to keep our carbon footprint small. Then, we offset it to 0 through the purchase of carbon offsets.