A black on black pullover inspired by volcanic glass and in support of projects to reduce carbon emissions.
PICK A COLOR, ANY COLOR: OBSIDIAN
FREE SHIPPING & EXCHANGES
LOW IMPACT HEMP FLEECE
A versatile midweight pullover built to keep you in your element all year long. Adapts from 45° to 70° (F).
- Stretchy, sturdy midweight hemp fleece
- Water-repelling recycled polyester upper
- Standup collar
- Signature sunglasses holder
- Hidden pockets and utility pouch
- Zip collar with quickdraw cord
- 96% biodegradable hemp/organic cotton fleece
- 90% recycled polyester woven fabric
- Chemical-free water repellence
- Bluesign certified low-impact dyes
Ethically crafted in Los Angeles
Built from 96% biodegradable thermoregulating hemp performance fleece. Soft on the skin, light on the planet.
WATER REPELLING UPPER
RAIN RAIN GO AWAY
Water repelling recycled woven upper to keep you protected from the elements. No more raining on your parade.
SIGNATURE SUNGLASSES HOLDER
NO SHADES LEFT BEHIND
Our signature innovative, low-profile loop keeps your shades high and tight.
STAND FOR THE PLANET
We do all we can to keep our carbon footprint small. Then, we offset it to 0 through the purchase of carbon offsets.