DESIGNER, BRAND CONTENT
INTERNSHIP | REMOTE
At MANTRA, our mission is to build gear that connects people to nature and inspires them to protect it. We’re a team of adventurers taking a Stand for the Planet because the apparel industry needs to tread lighter today, not in 2025...
We’re looking for a designer that will strategize and design content that communicates MANTRA’s brand ethos on digital channels. You’ll work in close partnership with our Director of Social and Founder/CEO to shape MANTRA’s brand narrative on Instagram, email and website.
You should be fired up to learn more about sustainability and use your design magic to create engaging content that compels people to live a more adventurous and sustainable lifestyle.
- Lead our Words to the Wise Instagram content series on sustainable topics
- Design digital / illustrated graphics for Instagram, email, and website
- Help shape the @madebymantra Instagram grid / brand page aesthetic
- Refine and build out MANTRA’s brand design toolkit (colors, fonts, graphics)
- *Bonus: Redesign website pages and/or design assets for website
- Expert at designing content in Adobe Suite (e.g. Illustrator)
- Experience creating video content in Premiere Pro
- *Bonus: Experience designing live/dynamic illustrated graphics
- *Bonus: Experience creating website assets
- OG team member status at a rapidly-growing direct to consumer startup
- Free MANTRA polos and early access to new designs
- Access to the friends & fam discount code (Holiday gift giving just got easier)
- Unpaid remote internship with potential to convert into a paid position
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a few sentences on why you’re interested in the role.
Be in touch!