How do you make shirts from recycled bottles?
- Post-consumer plastic bottles are collected
- Plastic bottles are cut up into flake
- Plastic flake is melted down into chip
- Plastic chip is extruded into polyester yarn, with spandex added for stretch
- Yarns are knit into our custom performance fabric in Los Angeles
Is microplastic pollution something to be concerned about?
- The wash bag protects your clothes from abrasion as they wash so they don't break down and shed microfibers
- The wash bag collects over 90% of microfibers that do fall off your synthetic clothing while being washed
We highly recommend you purchase a GUPPYFRIEND® for washing all of your performance clothes, and we are working to get our customers discount codes on GUPPYFRIEND® purchases.
What is your exchange / return policy?
What is your shipping policy?
Do you ship internationally?
We do ship internationally, however we do not offer free shipping on international orders.
Please note, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and are not responsible for any taxes and/or duties applied to the shipment in the receiving country.
When can I expect my order to arrive?
How do I make an exchange / return?
GET IN TOUCH
Still not sure?
Just let us know how we can help and we'll get back to you ASAP.