LEAD, CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
INTERNSHIP | REMOTE
At MANTRA, our mission is to build gear that connects people to nature and inspires them to protect it. We’re a team of adventurers taking a Stand for the Planet because the apparel industry needs to tread lighter today, not in 2025...
We’re looking for someone that’s passionate about great customer experiences, and the role those experiences have in creating loyal customers and brand advocates. You’ll deliver five star experiences for our customers by supporting them at every stage of their buying journey. You’ll develop insights on customer pain points and use them to build better processes and systems that flat out make people happy.
You should be fired up about creating an awesome ecommerce shopping experience that customers rave about.
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries on email and social media
- Identify top customer pain points and ideate ways we can solve them
- Champion projects to build and implement better processes and systems
- Create a top-notch influencer product unboxing and onboarding experience
- Expert communicator and people pleaser
- You’re on top of it - you handle customer inquiries quickly and thoroughly
- You’re able to solve problems on-the-fly and recommend solutions when no established process is in place
- OG team member status at a rapidly-growing direct to consumer startup
- Free MANTRA polos and early access to new designs
- Access to the friends & fam discount code (Holiday gift giving just got easier)
- Unpaid remote internship with potential to convert into a paid position
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a few sentences on why you’re interested in the role.
Be in touch!